We received a call about a dog who was injured on PAW. His wound was infected by maggots.
He was old and he seemed to have been constantly scared by us. Then, after he seemed to have instantly realized we were there for help,
After examination, the vet found that his wound was infected by maggots. He was a little surprised in the beginning and also sad because of his PAW. But he soon proved to be a very brave dog. The
the kind man who found him suggested a safe place for him; he keeps that dog in his own home. and later called us to rescue the dog.
The vet applied medicine for pain relief, vitamins, and faster recovery. After
five days, we visited again to dress his wound.